Jan 18, 2011

Another Stupid Quest-yeah-ion

STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs.
-Have a Nice Day
-Angel
-You Give Love a Bad name
-Alice
-He Mele No Lilo


STEP TWO:
– Name: Hayah Afifah Wiyono
– Birth date: Oct 11, 1995
– Nickname: Hayah, Afi, Montana -_-
– Eye Color: Dark brown
– Hair Color: Black
– Zodiac Sign: Libra or what i don't really care

STEP THREE:
–The shoes you wore today: Diadora, my father's
– Your weaknesses: This body
– Your fear(s): GAH a lot!
– Your perfect pizza: what so ever, no tuna is better!
– Goal you’d like to achieve: DKV oh my LORD!

STEP FOUR:
– Your best physical feature: everything :p lol
– Your bedtime?: exactly 9 O'Clock
– Most missed memory?: TLUB! SO DAMN YES! I missed it already

STEP FIVE:
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke?: Coke
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

STEP SIX:
Do You…
– Smoke: no.
– Curse: yes.
– Sing: yes.
– Dance: yes.
– Take a shower everyday: I hope YES :p
– Have a crush: nah-ah
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: thought yes.
– Want to go to college: yeaha
– Like(d) high school: I'm trying!
– Want to get married: Yes for sure :p
– Get motion sickness: ever laaah
– Think you’re attractive: ask my friends!
– Think you’re a health freak: Nope.
– Get along with your parents: Yes.

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: forgot
– Eaten Sushi: nooo
– Been on stage: ah no
– Gone skating: it's been 5 years ago
– Made homemade cookies: noooo
– Gone Skinny dipping: what's that? -_-
– Stolen anything: you think so? GO TO HELL!

STEP EIGHT:
Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Ah what kind of game is it?
– If so, was it mixed company: you hope so? ha ha ha -_-
- Flashed anyone: I don't get about this question u,u
– Been beaten up: wakakaak no
– Shoplifted: BIG NO!

STEP NINE:
– Age you hope to be married: ask my father!
– Numbers of Children: I'll do the voting :p hahaha satisfied?
– Describe your Dream Wedding: In the moon or venus maybe
– What country would you most like to visit? Italy is enough!

STEP TEN:
In the opposite sex..
– Best eye color?: no soft lens! hahaha
– Best hair color?: Black and blonde might be good
– Short hair or long hair?: Short.
– Height: Taller than me.

STEP ELEVEN:
– Number of people I could trust with my life: I'll count it up first!
– Number of CDs that I own: come here! count it by yourself!
– Number of tattoos: I hope it's 76 -_-
– Number of piercings: what's that? --_--

Personal Quiz
Who were you with yesterday?
- Family, FIX6ear! and some of DEMEK

What woke you up this morning?
- Kamil, my sistaaah

Where are you?
- Kamil's room

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
- BEGGING

Do you like anybody?
- Thought no, I adore someone

THE PAST
Ever thrown up in public?
- setdaaaah -_- nope

Passed out because of alcohol?
- Elaaaaaaah of course no!

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
- Sejarah! PR!

THE FUTURE
What kind of home would you like?
- The invisible one

What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Let seeee

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- ITB! amin

IN GENERAL
Do you like candy necklaces?
- nah-ha

When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
- this morning, late for school

Do you listen to music every day?
- Nope but often

Do you still go trick or treating?
- ahahaha sometimes

What was the last thing you ate?
- Sawi Hijau

Are you a fast typer?
- not really, errrrrrr soooo lameeeee hahaha

Whats your favorite type of soda?
- I don't like soda

Have you ever moved?
- Yes. twice

Have you ever won an award?
- Yes. always -___- hope so

Are you listening to music right now?
- Nope

How long ’till your birthday?
- Count it by yourself

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
- Lost my grandpas

What time is it?
- 20;51

Do you use ebay to buy or sell?
- No I don't get how to do it

Who makes you mad?
- My sistah and my money!

Have you ever heard a song written about you?
- Yeah, Justin Bieber always do it :p

Something you want to happen in 2011?
-A happier family :D

Do you think you'll miss 2010?
- I WILL!


Kecups,
Afi bye♥
HayahAfifah | 2008-2017