Dec 7, 2011

What's Beautiful about being Papped






Drinks and paps both at the pics
That is what beautiful and makes you pretty sassy♥


Hello worldwide, it's 1:54 am and Wednesday. I've gotta get my bag and bring it back to school at 5 and a half. I'm not doing much worth this time but I just can't sleep, so I decided to take a bath at 12 by now. Ffffffuuu school drives me crazy like I am. I want to back to the time when everything's sweet. And I believe everybody does. Then I questioning myself.

"When do the-time-when-everything-is-sweet happen?"

Answering my question, I hope I can make it straight but I never know what was that. Life is full of fake, bittersweet, up and down. It's fully proved. Miley got too much bitter when she tried to push herself into what she loved to. She accepted it in order to get the sweets of her life. Why there are so much people complaining about others? I did it. I do. And this is just another question that can't be answered straightly.

Found some questions that might be easily answered. Life's too hard to be disputed. So, make it easy as these questions has tagged

1:
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed
2:
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Furiously yes, all of them

3:
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? At first they were tucked in but then they all have out

4:
Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope, that is too much awkward

5:
Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yaz! school needy
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Hmm in case
7:
Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? None of both

8:
Do you have freckles? No

9:
Do you always smile for pictures? Hmmmmmm nope

10:
What is your biggest pet peeve? I pet what I like, but out of it I own too much lizards rrr

11:
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nope

12:
Have you ever peed in the woods? Haha, no! funny

13:
What about pooped in the woods? You think so, huh?

14:
Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? What a geek called as dance? It's not even a dance
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? Not into chew I only soak it
16:
How many people have you slept with this week? ambiguous

17:
What size is your bed? King size

18:
What is your Song of the week? My All

19:
Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah, rather than a polka one

20:
Do you still watch cartoons? Yeah, a problem?

21:
Whats your least favorite movie? Ponyo

22:
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Best treasure is a secret, I'll keep it on mind

23:
What do you drink with dinner? Just like what I drink with breakfast

24:
What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Mayo or chilli sauce
25: What is your favorite food? Much problem with that?

This is take my time and now I'm sleepy. Next post might be another 75 questions. Thank you question-maker, you give me another choice besides counting the sheep. Good day everyone, may you find less bitter in you life. Keep the faith!



With too-much-hopes,
Afi Wiyono

bye♥

P.s Someone has a struggle on something which.......attractive LOL goodluck, then!
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022