Jan 18, 2011

Never Say Never

Hey-o-yey-ey Guys :D
Back to me again, a fairy :p haha well I just did the blogwalking and found some quizzes! It's kinda impossible to post all of them in one post. Well then lemme post one of them! grabbed from my cousin's blog fathiyah, enjoy theeeen~

It has only ONE rule! Put your iPod, MP3, MusicPlayer or what so ever and set into shuffle mode, naw! readyyyyyyyy....GO!!

If someone says 'Are you okay?', you say?
Mad - Ne-Yo ( anyway.... it's kinda impossible -_- what-a-selfish-girl if so)

How would you describe yourself?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Miley Cyrus (oh damn YES!)

What do you think of your life now?
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi -______-

What do you like in a guy/girl?
When I look at You - Miley Cyrus ( haaaaaa.... not a correct answer thought!)

How do you feel today?
The Way You Look at Me - Cristian Bautista (?)

What is your life's purpose?
Together Forever - Rico J Puno ( OHSODAMN hahaha the most gombal thing -_-)

What is your motto?
Jealous Guy - John Lennon (...krik)

What do you friend think of you?
One In a Million - Hannah Montana ( IREALLYHOPESO! hahaha wish I could be one :D )

What do your parents think of you?
Kicking and Screaming - Miley Cyrus ( ? maybe Imma a very destructive person, love doing such rebellion maybe :p )

What is 2+2?
Wherever i go - Hannah Montana ( I don't have to explain this rite? -_- )

What do you think of your best friend?
She Loves You - The Beatles ( wahaha who am I talking wit anyway? YOU? haha prepare yourself! (?) )

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill ( I? I? -_- )

What do you think when see the person you like?
Before The Storm - Miley ft. Joe Jonas ( CTARR! is it like a storm? ohsodamnlameeee)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
A Whole New World - Aladin movie vers ( honestly, it's really an everlasting song thought)

What will they play at your funeral?
Aku dan Kau - Imel (oh haha a sad one but it's about betrayed!)

What is your biggest fear?
ANGEL - Sarah McLachan (dododododo I? I always wondering how does it feel being an angle and fairy and is that my biggest fear? hah lame )

What is your biggest secret?
Please Mr. Postman - The Beatles ( WAKAKAK a letter? damn oh hard to understand )

What do you want right now?
The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles (GAH? a hardship? I shouldn't beg for that hhh)

What do you think of your friends?
Beautiful girl - Jose Mari Chan (ah yeeeees absolutely! :DDD)

What do you think of your latest ex?
Part of Your World - Miley Cyrus ( ......damn?)

What will you post this as?
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber ( well if I should....why not?)

well it's just an entertainment though, haha well lil entertaining maybe :D

Best kecups,
Afi
bye♥
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022