Oct 12, 2011

This is just can't be true

But the truth is..... yes, it's true.


Well it beats like so damn fast. I don't know what's this. Twice, people TWICE!!!! you said it like TWICE!!! and last night just can't be so true :")

Hey people, I'm just overhappy!!!!!! what to call then? OVERHAPPY.
How many times I've choked on mine?
How many times I've felt like this?
How how how how how?

This is the second. Last year on junior high school was the first and it ended up as hell, f!. Second year on high school might be the second. Yes, finally.

eh ya, for exactly those weren't what should I post. This is!

THANKS LIKE SO MANY THANKS THANKS THANKS
FOR MY PRECIOUS BUDAKS
AYU NADIAH PARI!!!
Thanks for the coming, bread, times, and yesssss BARNEY!!


Love you guysie like so badly! :****

Okay, this is another reason why I've became so overhappy. Two reasons. One feeling. Too much happy. Thanks evuryhone!!!

With loves, kisses, and Barney's hugs,
Afi-who-so-damn-lightful

bye♥
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022