Jan 16, 2018

How I went Through

I've never been to Europe.
Even I have never felt like something ever driving me to go there.
Yet, there has always been something about Vienna. About the place where things were co-mingled despite the cold war as how Billy Joel ever told.

Vienna was first implied to me since I was keen enough to look for good music back when I was in high school. Whereas everything was backbreaking towards my days, Billy Joel's words made me whole. Naive, I was. Despite blaming my used-to-be-less-concerned self, I'd rather be thankful for good songs in this world. Vienna was there to tell me to slow down.

"..Vienna waits for you"

never failed me to consider where was the fire and what was the hurry about.
Vienna was there to tell me a lot.

I hope people still make good musics. Whereas people can deal with this life even within consideration. I will still be thanking Billy Joel for this.
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022