Jun 9, 2022

Create and feel

I want to create and feel.
A lot to say about people and places.
Yet, there are more to listen.

***
Pieter was there telling me God is but a rhythm. If so, Pieter and me are none but the tune. Nonetheless, God is but the musician to Pieter is the ryhthm.

God creates.
He creates creators, no?

Back at it again,
I want to create.
And that's the only way we live.

***
Marieke heated pizza in a pan and put a ceramic plate of about the same diameter over the top. The pizza was well-cooked as any heat would toast the surface. She is the same person as to whom many acrylic paintings are owned.

Back at it again,
I want to create.
Of to many discordant melodies, silly poems, blabbered phrases, dicolored paintings, off-taste dishes, not so market-ready products, and stuffs.


I want to.


Haya/Afi| 2008-2022