Jun 29, 2010

A for Alice and retarded me :p


Alice in Wonderland? Unfortunately i won’t talk about it now :D
lols, i'm chatting now~
with whom? probably a lot cause when someone offline, another appears! haha and now, i'm doing a soap opera chat with Alice :D lols

at first we talk about anything, i send a pic of me to her. and we talk about how Germany beaten up England. Fyi, Alice just don't like Germany. haha somehow she has the right, i'm gonna share what we talk about here

I say:
nothing too hahaha
will you watch the match this nite?
i mean, night in here hehe


Alice says:

which one? D:c


I say:

netherland

Alice says:
and who?

I say:
slovakia, the one that broke up italy's hope lols

Alice says:
hm, i don't know, maybe yes xD
i

*i'm waiting for argentina vs germany
so the other aren't that important xD


I say:
hahahaha
yeah germany really awesome!

Alice says:
i hate them, they will lose against argentina for sure! xD
FOR SURE!

I say:
HAHAHHA
calm down theeeen~ lols

Alice says:
and i still can't understand how they beat england ;w
;
no way xD
uh uh, ok


I say:
hahaha you.......
*start the soapopera
you hate germany means that you hate me!
how could this possibly happen nah?
you! you and you!
-_____-
hahaha

Alice says:
yes, i hate u!

and ur bf betrayed u with me!

yes!

I say:
WHAT?

Alice says:
U HEARD!


I say:
how can you kow my bf?
youre a trayer!
listen to me!
LEAVE HIM NOW!~

Alice says:
no! nevah!
i love him , and he loves me!

I say:

you love him!

Alice says:
yes!


I say:
okay

Alice says:
lolz

I say:
we're done here!
what so ever, take him! i dont need him ANYMORE!

Alice says:
hahahaha, srsly xD

I say:
what seriously?
xp

Alice says:
i can take him?

I say:
YES ABSOLUTELY
but, please.....
wash my dishes first XD

Alice says:
hahaha, then i don't want him xD

I say:
WHAT?!
TAKE HIM! JUST TAKE HIM!

Alice says:
nooooooooooooooooooooo
no no no no no no no no

I say:
YEEEEEEEEES
YES YES

Alice says:
nope. i don't love him anymore.
i found a better guy
his name is Jack,
and he's a piret xD

*pirate


I say:

ah ya that maaaan!
i know him!
he's my ex actually

Alice says:
no way, he's 2yo
can't be ur ex xD

I say:

ah ya another Jack -____-
HAHA

Alice says:
lolz i think u can take orlando. he's a pirate too, apparently D:

I say:
nope thankyou, i'll take another
hey hey let;s make a deal!

Alice says:
what kind of deal?


I say:
how about my bf?

Alice says:
u can take him

I say:
no i'm just too bored -___- HAHA
lols
find me another let;s throw him to the trash bin!

Alice says:
oh, ok!

*throws him*

I say:

PRAAAAANG!
-__- okay it's done

Alice says:
lol


I say:
wait a second, i'm gonna talk to him
*shout for exact

Alice says:
what for, don't do it!

I say:
HEY YOU BAST*RD! YOU'RE JUST TOO RIGHT TO BE THERE!
ah noooo i did it -__-
hahaha, so would you like to have some tea here?

Alice says:
oh, of course.
every time is good for a cup of tea <3


I say:
well then, sugar?

Alice says:
1 teaspoon please

I say:
wait a second then
*after a coulple seconds
ehm, hi alice so sorry to make you waiting dear
here's the tea

Alice says:
oh, never mind.
thank u very much


I say:
*i already put the poison*
okay, let's relax

Alice says:
-___________________________-

I say:

what's wrong dear? you want cookie?
i can take it for you
to be a friend of your tea right? uhuhu

Alice says:
i...i... no, thank u. i think cookies is too much xD

I say:

oh no problemo!

Alice says:
i don't want to trouble u.


I say:
ah never mind
you can drink your tea honey xp

Alice says:
well... ok... *pretends that she drink it*

I say:

oh honey you seem haven;t drink it yet!
you HAVE TO

Alice says:
why do i have to?

I say:
uuuu i know you;re very tired honey so you need a hot tea

Alice says:
i prefer hot chocolate
yes, tea of course as well, but just with mad hatter

I say:
nah! i can take it honey
mad hatter? what do you mean?

Alice says:
well, mad hatter. a character from alice in wonderland xD


I say:
oh that person! he's my grandpa -____- hahaha

Alice says:
grandpa..?
lol, call hi
m!

I say:
wait a second, he's room is on the attic
*call my garandpa*
okay alice, this is my granpa, hatter. and grandpa this is alice!

Alice says:
nice to meet u, grandpa!
xD

I say:

sorry alice he's kinda really hard to speak
*whisper in your ear* no teeth left!

Alice says:
srslt? i thought he was rather talkative
aaaaaaaaaa, i see

I say:
yes, he's a grandpa now
no more talkative hatter!
okay, maybe my grandpa wanna join our tea party!


and so on~ retarded! but i love doing this hahahaha. what a sh*t that yesterday my modem got troubled aaaa blame it on! well then just that :p

bye♥
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022