Dec 27, 2011

Gaga was about 6 or 7 that time

So tell me why I have to spend this whole rest of holidays by myself?!
Mas Aria balik ke Jogja tadi siang. Kamil dipulangkan ke Bogor sore tadi.

Really want to type something but own no words to be told. What I really tend to share is all about the forced that my parents do recently. Which is actually faze me the most. They want me to be a Doctor, at least be so anxious about me to take medical school. So, what's the deal? I ain't like it. The cheesy thing goes here; as if I tell them what I wanna be seems to be get shoved over and over again. Well, never mind let it be then.

So........................................................what to tell :|
Oh yea, Freddie Mercury is a genius. As well, pretty music, beautiful voice, and worth it words. I'm starving my self by laughing on 9gag. The owner of that site seems like admire Freddie hoho. I've been watching some vids on youtube and got one that totally picturesque! (currently it should be the official video of "Living on My Own" but it's too awkward to post it on a blog which belongs to sweet, kindhearted and talented girl like me. Okay forget it! In short you'd better find out on youtube by yourself and let your mind think like "Gaga patterned up her style from this stupefy guy!" believe me )

So then let's just check this, one of the greatest hits from them (even all of the hits are great), you may learn a good vocal from this. Somebody to Love





Is there anybody get an idea to teach me how to play the tune from piano while singing as meanly good like him? Anybody? Okay I'm out of this -_-



Then I found catchy pictures of him











just another additional fullfilment, search this on google because it loves math so very much >> (sqrt(cos(x))*cos(200*x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(9-x^2), -sqrt(9-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5
and see there "......anybody find me somebody to love"~~



A-last-minute-fan,
Afi Wiyono
bye♥
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022