Jul 30, 2012

My Wish, for me myself

I want a Fozzie Bear. I want to feed the fishes. I want another cyberpals.

But more than those..
I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow.
And each road leads me to where I wanna go.
And if I face with the choices and I have to choose.
I hope I choose the one that means the most to me.
And if one door opens to another door closed I hope I keep on walking till I found the windows.

But more than anything..
My wish is that this life becomes all that I want it to be, my dreams stay big, my worries stay small, and I never need to carry more than I could hold.

I hope I never look back but I never forget all the ones I've loved and the place I've left.
I hope I always forgive and I never regret and I help somebody every chance I get.
And I found God's grace in every mistake and always give more than I take.


With all the wishes,
Afi Wiyono
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Haya/Afi| 2008-2022