Apr 3, 2017

I was Crying.


"But take your time
think a lot
think of everything you've got
for you're still be here tomorrow
but your dreams may not"

"How could I try to explain
when I do he'd turn away again
it's always been the same
same old story
from the moment I could talk
I was ordered to listen
now there's a way
and I know that I have to go away"

---Father and Son as how Cat Stevens told.

I thank God a lot for having you as my father so that I have never felt the need to say the second line in my life. I have always witnessed God's grace through your nights and days. Thank you for always been striving to be the best version of you based on what God has ordered.

Ayah, from the moment I could talk, I knew we would have so much things to talk about. Terima kasih banyak.

Untuk Bapak Wiyono.

Haya/Afi| 2008-2022